The Complete Book of Outer Space
Edited by Jeffrey Logan
Illustrator Frank R. Paul et al.
Cover artist Chesley Bonestell
Published by Maco Magazine Corp. (book form by Gnome Press)
Publication date 1953
Originally priced for $.75
- Preface, by Kenneth MacLeish
- "A Preview of the Future: Introduction", by Jeffrey Logan
- "Development of the Space Ship", by Willy Ley
- "Station in Space", by Wernher von Braun
- "Space Medicine", by Heinz Haber
- "Space Suits", by Donald H. Menzel
- "The High Altitude Program", by Robert P. Haviland
- "History of the Rocket Engine", by James H. Wyld
- "Legal Aspects of Space Travel", by Oscar Schachter
- "Exploitation of the Moon", by Hugo Gernsback
- "Life Beyond the Earth", by Willy Ley
- "Interstellar Flight", by Leslie R. Shepard
- "The Spaceship in Science Fiction", by Jeffrey Logan
- "Plea for a Coordinated Space Program", by Wernher von Braun
- "The Flying Saucer Myth", by Jeffrey Logan
- "The Panel of Experts"
- "Chart of the Moon Voyage"
- "Chart of the Voyage to Mars"
- "Timetables and Weights"
- "A Space Travel Dictionary"